Hello- I am back!

• You probally do not remember me, but I posted here for a while- and lurked alot. Well, I have been MIA and I wanted to let you know why. I have joined WW. Tonight is my 3rd WI and I have lost 18lbs already. I think I finally found my niche in my weight loss adventure!

Jennifer

p.s. I didn't add the 3 additional pounds to my ticker until I confirm it at my WI tonight..........wish me luck!
  • Good luck Jennifer!
  • Jennifer,
    That is AWESOME- so glad you've found your niche, and WELCOME BACK!
  • Good for you Jennifer - welcome back!

Love Amanda x
  • Hi Jennifer, welcome back and good luck at WW tonight.

~Dee
  • WB Cuz. Glad to see you are doing so well and have found something that is working for you. Keep up the good work.
  • Welcome back, Jennifer! It's great that you've found something that feels right for you. You're doing great!
  • I weighed in.............
    lost 1.8lb instead of 4. I am not too happy about it but it is my TOM- hopefully it is just water weight . I did so good this past week. No cheating at all. In fact, I am sure that I didn't eat enough. Well, on to the exercise program.

Thank you for the welcome!

Jennifer
  • Welcome back. I remember you. We have a friend that goes by Chama on another website so your name always reminded me of hers. That is still a great loss so keep up the good work.
  • 1.8 pounds during TOM is an awesome loss. (I usually gaine between 1-5 pounds during that time.)
    How is your exercising coming along? I know last time you were having problems tyring to fit it in.

Happy Thanksgiving and tell everyone I said hi.
  • back, Jennifer!!

It sounds like you're off to a fantastic start...you're doing great!!!

Linda