Books?

• Can anyone recomend some good books to read on weightloss??
  • I highly recomment Dr. Phil's Ultimate Weight Solution. He discusses not just diet and exercise, but more importantly the psychology behind weight loss, which is a subject most diet books avoid.
  • Well, I might be a bit predjudice, but this is the book that helped ME lose close to 25 lbs!!

The New Sugar Busters!

The best life-changing way of eating there is, IMHO!!
  • IMO - Jillian Michaels - Winning By Losing is short, sweet, to the point. It's a lot of work and sweat - but at least it doesn't lie (no "exercise for 5 minutes a day and you will look like a model"). Plus, you get input from all the chicks already following it. Check out the Questions for Jillian thread or the other checking threads in the Biggest Loser Forum. All I can say is that I actually attempted jogging for the first time since high school...(let's just say it was last millenium. ) and I'm kicking butt (literally - except it's my own) at the gym.
  • I am a Firm fanatic and highly recommend the Firm for Life book by Anna & Cynthia Benson. Skip the first 20 pages of background on the Firm itself, and the rest gives you a great outline so far as food, motivation, workouts, cardio, weight and .
    It is very straightforward and even though it was written nearly 10years ago, nothing has changed. It gives proven info on health/weightloss and anytime I need motivation, I grab the book and read it .
  • Protein power by Michael eades