Magic Monday Menu, July 18th 2005

• It's magic because I WILL lose weight today!

Breakfast: Oameat made with skim and 1 banana cooked in

Lunch: Grilled Chicken salad with tomatoes, avocado, hard boiled egg, carrot, red onion, cucumber, and FF honey dijon

Snack: FF cottage cheese and pineapples

Dinner: Not sure

Snack: Popcorn
  • You go, girl! I'm planning on today being the day that I start over. Again.
  • Well looks like my weekend eating fiasco has moved the scale upwards 2 lbs so I really am committed to getting back on track today and have brought a ton of food w/me today!

Breakfast: decaf w/light cream, 1/2 lf cottage cheese w/strawberry mix, 18 oz water

Lunch: leftover salad w/garlic dressing, whole wheat spaghetti w/core meat sauce (tomatoes, red wine!!!, peppers, onions, mushrooms, garlic, lean ground beef, tomato sauce)
    brought 3 pieces of fruit to choose from: 1 apple, 1 banana, 1 nectarine

Snack: cut up veggies (baby carrots, red & green pepper strips), tzaziki dip (yogurt, cucumber, garlic)

yogurt if hungry

Dinner: marinating boneless skinless chicken breast in low carb/sf teriyaki sauce, will stir fry w/bag of frozen asian veggies....might make brown rice if time permits.

Snack: yogurt smoothie!

Frouf
  • So Vickie, how was your oatmeat? Is it a new kind of cereal, or is it meat?

b: malt o meal, milk
    l: Froufie's soup, watermelon, milk
    WEIGH-IN
    d: Crockpot Ratatouille over ww pasta, fresh green beans, 1 piece garlic toast, milk

s: popcorn
  • I am starving - just wanted to share that with you!

I had my banana for morning snack, my nectarine after lunch (which I thought was pretty filling at the time). And hungry since around 2:45 pm. Just had my veggies and dip and drinking more water.

This is the longest day of my life - I am supposed to go home around 4:30 pm which is like ONE HOUR AWAY - will I make it?
  • Frouf, first days back from vacation are deadly. I'm sorry you're suffering. I've been real hungry today too!

Angela, oatmeat is a new combo food. Actually, I was trying to type real real fast because I was supposed to be on the treadmill!
  • b--kashi puffed cereal, homemade granola, ff milk, splenda
    l--cracker barrel--grilled chicken, green beans, corn
    s--banana pudding (pts)
    d--lo lasagna, salad, ff mayo
    s--popcorn during "phantom of the opera"
    s--banana, peaches, splenda, homemade granola, ff cw
  • Hi, I am a newbie to this board, but an old hand at WW. I did points before, but am doing core now. My menu today was:
    B - Oatmeal w/splenda & FF milk
    L - Taco Salad (1 pt for tortilla chips)
    S - Grilled Beer Can Turkey, Scalloped potatoes, Turnip Greens
    Sn - Chocolate pudding
  • hi there, puret. would you post your grilled beer can turkey recipe for us? why don't you join us on other threads, too. how about the core--profile one so we can get to know you?