Happy Birthday, Dawnyal!!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• Happy birthday, Dawnyal!!!

I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day, and that the coming year brings you every bit of what you need and a whole heck of a lot of what you want! I think you're just wonderful, and I hope you completely enjoy your birthday, girl!

• Happy Birthday, Dawnyal - known boardwide for her constant support to all, unfailing good humour, amazing cheekbones and flowing curly locks! She who shall live on in infamy for having initiated the "Bikini Area Question" thread deserves no less than a Brazillian wax on this special day, so she never has to worry about looking like "chewbacca in a bathing suit" again!

Keep smiling, have a great day and make sure you get lots of birthday hugs and kisses from "Fred", "Pebbles" and "Bam Bam" (I loved that pic!)

Dana
  • Happy Birthday to you!! Hope you have a great day!!
  • Happy Birthday, Dawnyal! Best wishes and hope this is Your Year!
  • Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday to you...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR DAWNYAL!!!...happy birthday to YooooooOOOOUUUUUU!!!

Have a super day!

M'Chelle
  • Hope you have a wonderful birthday, Dawnyal!
  • Thank you all so much. You have truly made my day. Jeff didn't wish me happy birthday this morning and I just knew my mom forgot me as well (she finally called just before noon and said that was her first chance to give me a ring).

I'm just planning on heading over to mom and dad's for tacos and some swimming. We'll see if hubby remembers what day it is
  • Have a wonderful day Dawnyal!

Quote:
    She who shall live on in infamy for having initiated the "Bikini Area Question" thread deserves no less than a Brazillian wax on this special day, so she never has to worry about looking like "chewbacca in a bathing suit" again!
    My sentiments exactly Jill - strange as they are!!

Hope all your dreams come true on your special day Dawnyal!

Love Amanda x
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope all your wishes and dreams come true!!!
  • Happy Birthday Dawnyal! Hope you have a fantastic day sweetie!
  • Happy Birthday Dawnyal!!!!!

xoxoxo
    Linda
  • Wishing you the HAPPIEST of birthdays and a FABULOUS year!

And the bikini thread was pure genious, by the way!
  • Happy birthday dawnyal! hope you had a great one!