New to this, Need a Buddy :)

• Hello, I am a looking for a buddy to chat with via e-mail about progress, motivation, recipies, ect.

I am 19 years old (soon to be 20) and attending college in Ontario, Canada. I enjoy Scuba Diving and graphic design. I have over 100 pounds to loose and am currently following the weight watchers point plan without going to the weekly meetings.

Looking forward to talking to some people

-Amanda G
  • We have lots in common, Amanda :]. We're both about the same age. And somewhat around the same weight! I'd love to talk with you :]
  • Good Luck!
    Hi Amanda! I am new to this web site also. I'm 24 and am attending college in Kansas. I enjoy photography, art, reading and graphic design. Just like you I have over 100 pounds to lose -- a big goal, but I believe we can achieve it! Seeking help here is an excellent first step.

At the beginning of June I joined a water aerobics class along with my mom and sister. It meets just two times a week, but so far it has been wonderful! I also just ordered Kathy Smith's Project You from the Beachbody web site and have decided to give it a try when it arrives in several weeks. I'm excited about the upcoming adventure! I encourage you to embrace the challenge!

And if you need a buddy to help keep you motivated, I'd love to be there for you. I could use the same and would love to hear from anyone else. Have a fantastic day -- and let the games begin. Good luck!

~Kristy