pts for popcorn?

• I was wondering if anyone knows the pts for a whole bag of 94% FF popcorn. I know the WW book says 2 pts for 6 cups. Are there 6 cups per bag or are there more? Should I count 3 or 4 pts? Info on box confusing! Thanks in advance!
  • I can never figure out those popcorn points. if you go by the box, its like 2 points but I feel like it has to be more right there is a lot of popcorn in there. Let me know when you figure it out.
  • There was such a quandry about this popcorn business that it is now a Sticky in the WW Food and Point Issues Forum:

See http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44718 for the answer(s)

Though there is a difference between the Points on some bag's data whether calculated on 1-2-3 Success vs. Winning Points - I'm guessing due to the latter plan's change to cut off the Fiber on the Slide at "4 or More" rather than giving you the older Slide's more fiber numbers.
  • Popcorn
    Yesterday I ate a whole bag of 95% FF popcorn. I measured out the popcorn and got about 10 cups out of my bag, but there were a lot of unpopped kernals in the bottom. I plugged it into the online calculator and got a point total of 3.5. If I plug in 13 cups (assuming the quantity is doubled) I get 4 points. I hope this helps. I actually prefer the mini-bags, but can rarely find them.