Spring Sunday Menu, April 10, 2005

• Breakfast: Oatmeal made with skim and 1/2 cup homemade applesauce cooked in

Lunch: Meatloaf with ketchup, FF cottage cheese and pineapple chunks

Snack: Chocolate banana smoothie

Dinner: Mixed field greens salad, Cornmeal Chicken made on the George Foreman grill, garlic/olive oil roasted baby yukon gold potatoes, broccoli

Snack: Candy Apple (Gotta make it. Got lazy last night and had SF/FF pudding instead of Candy Apple)
  • B: nothing yet (had to go to the store for some cleaning products ... blech!)

L: Big salad with lettuce, purple onion, goat cheese and balsamic vinegar

D: grilled pork chops, vegetables
  • b: oatmeal, applesauce, milk
    l: 2 scrambled eggs w/ketchup, 2 pieces bread and butter w/cinnamon sugar
    s: several small candies

d: leftover crock chicken fagiole, salad, milk

Today wasn't so good. Sundays are hard, because church starts at 11:00, so we have to eat an early lunch and make sure we stuff the kids, because we don't get home until around 2:30. And we're always in a hurry, so I usually eat whatever I can grab on the way out the door.

Oh well, I'm back on track for supper. Big kids are playing outside, little one is napping; I'm going to get a big glass of ice water and lie down on the couch for a few seconds, or at least till someone comes in crying with a sliver.

Angela
  • Too much bad eating today!!!

Had breakfast out w/gf: 1 scrambled egg, over sauteed veggies w/ham (onions, potatoes, tomatoes, peppers)...no toast, fresh fruit cup, decaf w/cream

Big 75th party for MIL: cheese, crackers, chips, veggies/dip, 2 diet pepsis, 2 bottles of water

dinner: 1 broiled lean burger, 1 cup peas, 1 cup ww pasta
    one slice froufie pink and white frosted birthday cake (just to make me feel better - guess what? it didn't work - still feel like crap).