Post Challenge Results Here Week #4 5/14-5/20

• Hi Ladies! It is a brand new week! I am so excited that everyone is doing so well. Keep up the great work and lets see some losses this week!!!!!
  • Hi Penny,
    I lost .75 pd. last night.
    Thanks and good loosing to all
    Wendy
  • Hello everyone!

I lost .25 of a pound this week. Slow but sure, any loss equals progress.

Good Luck this week to all of you

Laurie
  • Hey Penny,

I won't be able to weigh-in tonight or next week so give me 'zero's' for those 2 meetings. Take care everyone and continue onward!!!!!

TOPS HUGS,
    Summer
  • Hi Summer! I will put down for zeros. I hope you are still going great! Take care and have fun with those growing up fast kids! Penny
  • I was down 2.5 pounds last night but.....since I was up 1.5 when I weighed in the last time (April).....that is only a net loss of 1 pound for this challenge.
  • Hey Marie! WOW! You are almost out of the 200's! That is so wonderful. CONGRATS CONGRATS TO YOU!! Penny
  • Hi Ladies! I lost 1.75 this week! Only one more week to go Penny
  • Hi Everyone,

Everyone is doing great here but me. But I am going to give this week a try with a new idea and see what happens.

I stayed the same this week. I will take that since I was very sick and I didn't even try any plan this week.

Keep up the great work everyone. I am so proud of all of you.

Sherri
  • I also didn't do so great.I was expecting to do better.I had a 1/4# loss.Will have to evaluate what went wrong.
  • Turtled this week. I will have a loss next week.

Midian
    403.25/368.25/180
  • Hi Ladies! Everyone is doing so great. I will record everyone's results when I get back to work Monday. We only have one more week to go..... hang in there Penny
  • I gained .50 lbs today.

I'm not doing very well on this challenge. I kept a journal and really tried this week, except for mothers day, and I didn't overeat that day, just had a slice of cheese cake. Still had a gain.
    I didn't walk this week because my brother from VA is here for a week, and that may be the reason I didn't lose.
    Tomorrow is a new day and I'll keep trying.

Nita
  • Hello Everyone!

Hope all is going well. Put me down for 1/2# loss..it's not much, but I'll take it.

Everyone have a great day!

Misty
  • TOTAL HOUND!
    Hi Ladies! I need totals for

WEEK #3 for:
    Christie

WEEK #4 for:
    Tami
    Christie

Thanks ladies! It is almost over!