Tired of Being Trapped! Restarting...again.

• Hey!
    I am about to restart WW tomorrow for the umpteenth time (through no fault of WW). Whenever I have stuck to the points I have been successful, the problem begins when I go off on my own and think that I can do it alone.

I just turned 25 last week. I have a skirt that hangs in my closet and my goal was to fit into that when I turned 20. I am still the same size, 12/14. I never seem to get below 12 and rarely go about a 14.

Eating out in restaurants is unavoidable with my job. I am a consultant and sometimes don't come home for 2 weeks at a time. I live in hotels.

Exercising isn't an issue. I get 4-5 hours of cardio in a week and have been starting to include strength training.

I know and believe that WW works and can work for me. I need people that are willing to give me a swift kick in the butt when I stray.

Would anyone be willing to unleash the Desirous Diva inside????
  • Unleash the Diva!! You can do it!

You sound exactly like me... haha! Welcome and come chat with everyone.... all the ladies here are really supportive and knowledgable!
    ..... ps I have a few skirts in my closet, and a few tops, and a few pair of jeans that have been there for about a year that I just cant seem to either fit into or get rid of. Soon tho! I am determined!