Searching for a Buddy!

• undefinedHi, I am super-new here...in fact this is my first post I live in Illinois, south of Chicago. I am a 30 year old high school English teacher, wife, and mother of 2 small children. I am currently stuck at 166 and can't seem to get motivated. My goal is to be at 133 and it seems like I will never get there.

My highest weight was 185 and I am beginning to creep up there again. I pretty much have followed the Weight Watchers Plan by journaling, counting points, and excercising.

Is there anyone out there that would like to begin a daily (or almost daily) email buddy system, just to check in, report in on the day and what not????

Stacey
  • You can email me any time! I just found this site today. I'm 45 with three kids and a skinny hubby.

I live in South Florida but was born in Illinois. Let me tell you, I don't miss all that cold weather!

I've lost six pounds in the last two weeks doing some really stupid stuff. Now, I'm following a balanced diet heavy on the omega 3s. it seems to best fit my personality.

Love to hear from ya!