Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians!

• Happy Thanksgiving, friends to the North! For those of you who celebrate this holiday, here's hoping you all have a thoroughly enjoyable day! Gobble, gobble! (Or don't gobble, gobble -- whichever the case may be! )

Enjoy!
  • Happy Thanksgiving!! I made a Turkey Dinner this weekend to celebrate this! I LOVE TURKEY!
  • Well, I swear, I learn something new everytime I read! I didn't know it was Canadian Thanksgiving!
  • Thanks! I had my turkey yesterday, and my mom is the best - she sent me home with all the leftover turkey. Yum!
  • I didn't get a thanksgiving dinner.. but thats alright.. I'm plotting a way to spend christmas with my family.. which means homecooked EVERYTHING! My fav is still my grandma's homemade perogies and cabbage rolls Technically I'm not allowed time off at christmas, but since I'm the ONLY one at my store with no family around, I'm hoping they will let me.. and if not.. I make minimum wage, I am SURE I can find that somewhere else.. tee hee.. I'm evil!
    Not sure what to do here. Want to join your group. My name is Carol. I go by oldwriter.
    I'm not sure how to set up a pic for my name.
    I'm 58 yr old granny, retired early from a factory, following my dream of being a writer.
    My SW: 275
    CW: 273
    GW: 150?
    I have gone from 3bp pills a day to 1/2 by making better food choices.
    I have type2 diabetes, asthma, hiatial hernia, Sleep apnea prob, stress & craving eater. Probs due to this weight. Need to be with someone that understands & won't give me that look-that makes you feel more guilty.
    Got to win this fight!