Hi all, I'm back!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hello everyone! I didn't keep interent over the summer since we were not home for most of it but now that the kids are back in school and cold weather is comming we are back online. So who is still around? I see Jacobsmommy is still here, and April and a few others I recognise but I dont see Mothergoose, is she still around? Please someone catch me up I dont have the time to read all the posts!!!
  • Yeah. Glad to see you are back. I was just asking about you the other day. A few have dropped off over the past few months but many of us are still around. I don't believe Mothergoose has been around much.
  • Julie,

Hi-wow you are so close to goal-that's so exciting! I'm really proud of you !

Take care,
    sherry
  • Julie's here, Julie's here! Hey there!!! Welcome back! It's so good to see you back! As for Mothergoose, well she moved to California, stuck her head in as she was settling in on the West Coast (she's kept the weight off and seemed really excited to be there and happy altogether) but then to my knowledge she never returned. Holly had her knee surgery and we haven't seen her in a while. I have to say, it really is just so good to see you here -- you've been so inspirational to me, and I really value and enjoy your presence here. I sincerely hope everything's going well for you and your family.
  • Welcome back! Things have changed quite a bit, but we all make this board what we put into it! : Missed you! -Apr y l
  • Wow Julie, you're doing absolutely great - what a success story (right up with our beloved Boiaby). Hope you're as proud of yourself as we all are of you

As for Mthrgoos... she's more than just fine - she's happy, healthy and loving being a California beach baby again (and loving being in love with her fine new fella). She's also about to burst with pride over the fact she'll be a grandma any day now (an extremely sexy young grammy, I must add).

Hey Sherry, nice to see you back again too
  • Welcome back Julie ~ glad to see you here again.
  • Julie and Jill!!! Yahhhhh!!!! Glad to see you two back!!! I've missed ya!!!!

Julie - Glad to see that you have been doing well. I was wondering about you!!! nd just 5 lbs from Goal!! You go girl!!

Jill - Hey there friend!! How are you dear?? What up??
  • And Jill too ~ had been missing your wonderful stories (like the hiking tale) ~ glad to see you here too.
  • Welcome back, Julie and Jill! All right--it's so wonderful to see both of you back, and then Beth Anne and Sherry, too. What a great day!

Thanks for the update on MotherGoose, Jill. Hope she comes back to post someday. We love stories of fine fellas.
  • Yay!! We've got so many people comming back!

Julie- You are doing so great! You've been away all summer, yet you've done amazing and kept up the good work. Only 5 lbs. away from goal?!! Just keep up the momentum, you're almost there!! How exciting!

Jilly!! I miss you here! Like Gayle said, you're stories are the best. Please, please, please stay! That's it, my mind's made up. You're not going anywhere missy!!

Anyway, thanks for the update on Mothergoose. I'm so excited that she's found a new love! She deserves all the happiness in the world. Please tell her we're thinking of her.

It's good to see you both again, please don't be strangers!

Beverly
  • JULIEEEEE!!!!!! Glad to have you back! Post some new pics of you & the kids must be getting so big, email me some pics, please. How's your mom? Your sister? I've missed you! *hugs*

And JILLLLLL!!!!! So glad to have you back, too, my friend. I missed you, too!!!! How's the man & the kids? How's the job? *hugs*
  • Welcome Back Julie & Jill!

Jillllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy! How have you been girlfriend?! We've definetly missed having you around. How's the plan goin'? Be sure to stay now and post often.
  • Welcome back, Jill!
  • Jill!!!! : :

I'm so glad that you're back! Your presence here was MISSED BIG TIME. What a great day. Welcome back... now don't you leave us again! Love, Apryl