I'm in Onderland at last.......

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • O my....... .....I am in a state of shock.... .....stood on that scale this morning, and there I was, in Onderland... ...and what a very lovely place it is too!!!!!!!!

So thanks to all of you wonderful people for your inspiration and support......couldn't have got here without you!!!!!!!!!
  • Way to go Claire!!!!! I hope to join you soon!
  • Onederful news Claire - good for you!

Make sure your name gets included in the *Onederland* Allstars sticky and keep up the great work!
  • Claire!!!!!!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS, CLAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job, skinny!!!
  • Congratulations! And you didn't just sneak into Onederland either!! Hoping to join you soon so save a seat!

Melissa
  • Claire... you rock!!!! Congrats...
    You are amazing. That must feel so good!!!!!
  • CLAIRE!!!

YOU DID IT!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

• Congratulations! It must feel so wonderful! I can't wait to be there too.
  • Excellent!! Way to go!!
  • Congratulations! What a huge accomplishment.... A celebration is in order - indulge in something you love today(not food wise) - go shopping or do whatever it is you love to do..

Can't wait to get there!

Celina
  • CLAIRE, WHAT AN AWESOME ACHIEVEMENT YOU HAVE MADE!!! YOU DID IT!! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU.
  • ooooooh. thanks so much guys - its great to have such support and motivation! And Celina - don't you worry, I am treating myself big time.....I'm off for a few days at a very nice health spa - all that pampering, I can't wait....lots of exercise, and healthy food too. of course!
  • Way to go Claire!! It must feel great. Can't wait to get there too.

Gayle

240/213/130
    HW/CW/GW
  • That is so awesome. Your perserverance paid off big time. I ditto, you jumped right in over there too. .
  • CONGRATULATIONS CLAIRE!

Well done on your wonderful achievement!

Love Amanda x