Look At The Quik Trak Diary

• I dont know if anyone has noticed this or not.For anyone that has the Quik Trak Diary,have You noticed that weight watchers has made the little book with 8 pages for every single week instead of 7.For every week right up to week 12 has 8 pages.I wonder why that is?I would think You should weigh Yourself on the last 7th day before the beginning of the new week,like the journal has weeks 1-12

Brenda
  • Maybe they do this incase yiou make a mistake on one page or just need more room? I have to go look at mine to see
  • I noticed you posted something about this last month on another thread. My diary has 8 pages for each week. This a new one I just purchased, and I looked at my old one I purchased in February and it also has 8 pages per week. Maybe you just got one that was missing a page?

Is the problem that you are running out of room for that week? Maybe a suggestion of not writing down your zero points foods for that week if you are running out of room. Maybe you could place a post-it on that week for the additional room you need?