Here is how cold it is today!

• The tiny drip from the faucet at my side walk has made an ice phallic symbol for us all! Notice there are some green leaves in the crappy unraked bed but they are frozen solid!
  • Poor fridgid Ruth! I won't tell you it was in the mid 60's here today. Which I thought was chilly. DD had on a tank top talkin about how hot it is. Burr to ya!
  • Shaddup, Bamiegurl. On the other hand, do you have a spare bed?
  • Why yes I do it is right here in my office. (Futon) You are more than welcome to it!
  • 86 degrees today...hot like an indian summer. You wouldn't believe it. Record heat!!
  • I am so sorry for having such a dirty mind! I was cracking up thinking about how some men would love to have something to 'frozen stiff' ....I know I am sooo bad.
  • I'm in NYC and it's snowing and freezing! I hope it warms up soon.
  • I don't think we even saw 30 today....5 inches of snow last night!
  • It's freezing here in PA! After enjoying 60 degrees on Monday, we had a snowstorm Tues. and it's been snowing off and on since! I was all set to plant my primroses this week, but they'll have to wait till the ground warms up a bit more. March sure is unpredictable! I'm so eager to dig in the garden again.
    Belated Happy St. Patrick's Day!
  • About 78 here today.
  • You're losin' it, Ruth. Spring had better get here soon before you go right over the edge.