Dreaming about the diet?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just wondering if anyone else had feelings of dreaming about the diet.

I have found myself at least three times dreaming about the diet. Mostly about being stranded without snacks, and having to make a bad choice.

I then drempt that I was at taco bell trying to figure out how I could order anything? Or trying to explain why I needed a bean burrito without sauce or a shell, or cheese. (Who knows why I just didn't order beans???)

Anyway, thought I would see who has also experienced this.

(We also watched America's sweethearts where Julia Roberts talks about how she dreams of bread......maybe that's where this is coming from)

Since we're on day 11 we went to grocery last night and 'reexperienced' the cereal isle. I know SBD says the only cereal you can have is All Bran, but we found a few that seemed better (lower carbs/fats) so I think we may try those because who can eat all bran for any period of time.
  • Pebbles, that is so funny!!! No dreams for me but anything is possible.
    As far as cereals go, I couldnt stand Fiber One when I first bought it but now I actually enjoy the taste.
  • Not that I can remember, Pebbles.
    On Phase II, the porridge recipe in the book is REALLY yummy.
  • Pepples, you are not alone!! I have the oddest dreams... about the diet, about the new handbag I want. But the strangest ones (yes, more than one) of late have been that Pamela Anderson and I are best friends. Ummm, yeah. It has now spilled over into my real life, and where I used to dislike her, I now have a friendly feeling about her.

So that should make anyone feel much better about their sanity.

But, yeah, I dream about having oatmeal.
  • I just dream about Bruce Springsteen!
  • Johhny Deppp - He is MINE Jennifer!
  • yes I do!!

I dream of brownies!!
  • Alright!! You people are rubbing off on me!!!! Last night I had a dream about lettuce! I cant remember everything but at one point I was wrapped in a giant leaf of lettuce.........
  • I love you guys I really need you wit today. I feel better mentally than I have in days.
  • Um, GavinsMum, was that before or after they slathered on the mayonnaise?
    I live vicariously - dammit!
  • want a laugh???
    Ok...This is by far the weirdest dream I have ever had...
    I can't stop laughing, but I hope that I do not offend anyone...if it does, I appologize in advance....
    Two nights ago I had a dream that I had reached my goal weight & I had this fabu bod...but as a bonus...my breasts had become absolutely humongous!!!
    (They are smallish, naturally!)...and I was walking around TOPLESS showing everyone how fabulous my boobs had become!
    Talk about bizarre!!!!
    LOLOLOL!
    Jan
  • You girls are killing me.
  • I think I am going to die of laughter
  • laughter is good exercise! Think of all those face muscles we are firming up
  • Funny!!!!!!!!!!!