Easiest and fastest way to lose weight

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Many diets have you feeling hungry, dissatisfied and angry
    Which is why I went online and I found this most easiest way to lose weight fast
    But before I share it with you
    How many pounds will you like to lose;
    (1). 10 Lbs...oke. io / Xu9kDQ
    (2). 20 Lbs...oke. io / Xu9kDQ
    (3). 30 Lbs...oke. io / Xu9kDQ
  • Keto recipe
    Hey guys! So i've been trying many different diet choices to loose weight. Sadly nothing ever seemed to work for me. UNTIL NOW ! I came across these very delicious keto recipes if i may say so myself. I will leave a link to where you guys can check it out
  • I think the ' fastest and easiest ' method to lose is to find the program you can stick with. I crave carbs, the more I eat, the more I want, I cannot be reasonable. I have digestive issues and my brain tells me that some carbs will calm things down. They do, for a short time, then I want more. Atkins is the only program I have ever done that once I get through the first 5-10 days, I stop craving carbs or anything else, I no longer am hungry but for me most importantly I can look at food differently. I am in control, which is a huge thing for me. I am master over the food, not the other way around. I lost weight on WW, weighed, and measured every bite, and I did lose, but I was always looking for the next meal, constantly crunching on celery and carrots, and never feeling satisfied. I tried Nutrisystem at least twice and the amount of sodium was way too much for my salt sensitive system that I retained 10+ lbs of water after a week. I lost 70 lbs on Atkins yeas ago and I remember thinking " I will never be fat again." Shortly after that I was put on a medication that caused fat build up in my body and I had to go on a low fat diet, did not take long for the weight to pile back on.
    I made the decision to do this on Sunday, made my shopping list, planned my meals, when shopping, did some prep, and I am down 5 lbs. I am hopeful and not hungry.
  • Good luck guys
  • Wow, thanks for these good tips, each forum has its own options, but I liked your advice the most!
  • Thanks guys for sharing those tips with us. I want to lose weight and for that I always search for useful information online. I found your post mistakenly because I was searching for USPS guide on google search to read reviews and when I was searching for it on google, I clicked on your post link by mistake.
  • hi thanks for sharing
  • hi how to lose weight
  • The natural and easiest ways how to lose weight fast:
    Tracking your diet and exercise
    Trying intermittent fasting
    Eating mindfully
    Eating protein for breakfast
    Cutting back on sugar and refined carbohydrates
    Eating plenty of fiber
    Balancing gut bacteria
    Getting a good night’s sleep
    Managing your stress levels
  • However, it's important to approach weight loss in a healthy and sustainable manner. While meal replacement shakes can be a convenient option for some, it's essential to consult a healthcare professional or a registered dietitian before making any drastic changes to your diet. They can provide personalized guidance based on your specific needs and help you achieve your weight loss goals safely.
  • Losing weight in a healthy and sustainable manner involves
    Losing weight in a healthy and sustainable manner involves a combination of a balanced diet, regular exercise, and making long-term lifestyle changes. While there is no "magic" or overnight solution for weight loss, the following tips can help you achieve your goals more easily and efficiently:
    1. Set realistic goals: Aim for gradual weight loss of 1-2 pounds (0.5-1 kg) per week. Rapid weight loss can be unhealthy and difficult to maintain.
    2. Create a calorie deficit: To lose weight, you need to consume fewer calories than you burn. Calculate your daily calorie needs and create a calorie deficit by reducing your calorie intake through a balanced diet.
    3. Focus on nutrition: Opt for a balanced diet that includes a variety of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, lean proteins, and healthy fats. Avoid or limit processed foods, sugary drinks, and high-fat foods.
    4. Portion control: Be mindful of your portion sizes to avoid overeating. Use smaller plates and bowls to help control portion sizes visually.
    5. Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Water can help control your appetite and boost your metabolism.
    6. Regular physical activity: Engage in regular exercise, including a combination of cardiovascular activities (such as brisk walking, jogging, or cycling) and strength training exercises. Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity aerobic exercise per week, along with strength training exercises twice a week.
    7. Be consistent: Consistency is key when it comes to weight loss. Stick to your healthy eating plan and exercise routine, even on days when you don't feel motivated.
    8. Get enough sleep: Lack of sleep can disrupt your metabolism and increase cravings. Aim for 7-9 hours of quality sleep each night.
    9. Manage stress: Find healthy ways to manage stress, such as practicing relaxation techniques, mindfulness, or engaging in activities you enjoy.
    10. Seek support: Consider enlisting the support of friends, family, or joining a weight loss program or support group. Having a support system can help you stay motivated and accountable.
    Remember, sustainable weight loss takes time and effort. It's important to focus on overall health and well-being rather than just a number on the scale. If you have any underlying health conditions or concerns, it's always best to consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss program.

• thanks for sharing!
  • Intermittent fasting turned out to be the best way to lose weight for me.
  • It seems to me that the easiest way to lose a couple of extra kg is water fasting https://betterme.world/articles/7-day-water-fast/, because everything is clear and understandable, you just don't need to eat anything except water
  • Please share your experience with us so we can benefit as well