weightloss and depression can go either way

• I know many people gain weight due to depression but for me that is not a fact. my problem is i have lost 15 lbs and have no desire to eat and with winter coming up and my seasonal depression kicking in it dont look good for weght gain
  • I've got about 50lbs I'd like to lose (23F 5'3 SW 187 GW 130ish), I was able to lose about 20lbs a few years back in college but being an adult hit me like a truck and I've gained all the weight back and then some.

Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox
  • Work it out..
  • Anxiety, worry, and stress are all counterproductive to productivity. They are the result of a lack of control over situations that we fear or feel threatened by.

It is not possible to eliminate anxiety, worry, and stress completely. However, it is possible to minimize them through various coping mechanisms such as meditation.

• I gain weight during the depression.
  • I too lose weight when I have anxiety and depression
  • Hmm, that's interesting. I've taken other pills and gained weight.
  • Same for me. I lost weight when I was depressed.
    Quote: I know many people gain weight due to depression but for me that is not a fact. my problem is i have lost 15 lbs and have no desire to eat and with winter coming up and my seasonal depression kicking in it dont look good for weght gain

Tags

weight loss depession