We Now Have A FAQ!

• Suzanne made us a Frequently Asked Questions area and has moved some of the stickies there. I may split and move the New Chicks on the Beach over there too and call it a bio thread. I am also going to split up the non-diet questions over there, e.g. smilies and pictures.

I think folks with questions should still post them in here and I'll move the questions and responses into FAQ when the thread is closed. I may edit out some of the posts so don't cry yourself to sleep - you know who you are!

I'll sticky this thread for now.

Thanks, Suzanne.
  • I wanted to post a recipe on our recipe thread, but being fairly computer illiterate, i can't figure out how to do it. Can you help? Lizzie
  • Lizzie, go to the Recipe Forum by clicking on The South Beach Diet title at the top of this screen - beside the little gray chick.
    Then click on "South Beach Recipes".
    Click on "new thread" and post away!
  • Is there an area here that I can track my progress, and save info like recipes & links. If there isn't that ability here, what is the best place to go that doesn't require a subscription with fees?
  • You can use the Journal feature here for free. There is also www.fitday.com, also free that can do charts.