Hi

• Hi everyone,
    I'm Jaye I've been around here before but couldn't remember my user name or password so I figured I would create a new one. It's probably been at least 3 years since I was last here. Since then I've been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes so that has come with its own set of challenges although when I was first diagnosed I lost about 20 pounds but since then (I was diagnosed a year ago this past April) my weight has been slowly climbing back up and I really want to get it back down, I am not insulin dependent, instead I take Metformin and Glipizide. Anyways I see a therapist twice a week for trauma therapy and she and I have worked with the Beck Diet Solution in the past and plan to revisit it in January when she returns from vacation,
    Again thanks for letting me join this forum again, I have found it helpful in the past.
  • Hi everyone, newbie here.
  • Hi Jaye Destiny. Welcome back to 3FatChicks. We have a very active Beck Diet Solutions thread here that you might want to check out.
  • Welcome to 3FatChicks LisaWarren. You have come to the right place for weight loss support. Browse through some of the threads and see a topic that interests you and jump right in.
  • Hi, Jaye and Lisa! We are stronger together!!!
    Hi all. Just joined today. 3 days before Christmas! What am I thinking. Actually, I'm thinking there's no time like the present. Hope to find a lot of good advice and support here because I am n need of both. Need to lose about 30 pounds.
  • Hello Jaye welcome back
  • Thanks everyone it is good to be back.