What size are you?

• I couldn't find a more recent thread about this. how much do you weigh and how tall are you and what size do you wear now and used to wear?

I am 167 pounds, 5.4. I wear 10-12 in pants, S in men's shirts M-L in women's shirts. I wear a DD size bra.

When I was 236 I was 20-24 in pants, XL in men's shirts, and 2X-3X in women's shirts. It was pretty depressing.
  • I am 182, 5'6". I wear a 12 in most things now, but if a dress is cut smaller, especially in the chest, I wear a 14. I can wear a M in some stores - like J Jill or L in other things. I just bought a blazer for work in a size 12, so I feel like it's really official. I wear a 38D bra.

When I was 226, I was a 1x, or 16W. I wore mostly stretchy clothes. I wore a 42 DDD bra.

My thought is when I get to my goal weight of 154 I'll be in an 8/10.
  • I'm 160, 5'10". My size 10 pants are starting to get a little loose, so I'm thinking I'll be moving into 8s in the next couple of weeks. I think I'm wearing M-L shirts. It's hard to tell, because the sizing is totally different in Japan. I started at 202 lbs, wearing size 16 pants and L-XL shirts.
  • I'm 5'2" and about 177lbs (monthly weighday at the end of this week, so not exactly sure).

I wear a UK16, unless it's waisted, when it could be as big as a UK22.

My new jeans are UK14, and my new knickers are UK12.

At 236 I was UK26/28.

My bra size was 48C and is now 36F.

When I first started dieting, 45 years ago, a UK12 was the epitome of a good, slender but not skinny size. Now I'd probably aim for UK10, though at my height/shortness, even that won't be skinny skinny ~ but who wants to be bony!!
  • I'm 5'8" and 145ish (stupid 5 pounds, go AWAY already.) I wear a 4-6 in jeans, although in some brands I'm a 2. In skirts and dresses, I'm a x-small to a 2. In shirts, I wear a small to extra small.

At my highest weight, 255, I was a 22/24 in jeans and an XL in shirts and an 18 in dresses.
  • I'm 5'8, 185 lbs, wear a size 12 comfortably (going into size 10). Bra is somewhere around a 34G At 313 lbs I was a size 22-24, but I mostly wore stretchy stuff, and was a 44JJ.
  • 5'4"189.5 size is depending on brand some are 11s some are 13/14 and some like the pants today are 15. I wear a large to extra large shirt as I don't like form fitting at the moment. Bra is a 36C, I don't gain weight in that area, when I was much smaller I was a 32D. I've recently dropped 20lbs and not much of a difference in size other than my actual cup size I gain weight pretty evenly like every where.