Mangosteen reaction nausea

• Hi - first time here. I'm into my 3rd week. I tried the mangosteen drink on Thursday for the first time. After a couple of servings, by the next day I has nausea, vomiting and diarrhea which is getting better already. Not positive it was the mangosteen; could just be a coincidence. Any others have reactions to the mangosteen?

Thank you,
    Donna
  • You had 2 packages of the mangosteen in 1 day? I haven't heard anyone having this sort of a reaction. It should actually be quite hydrating like Gatorade without all the added sugar. I would try it again but just have 1 packet in 16 ounces of water like it says. Just try 1/day.
  • kThe first time or two that I tried it I noticed my stomach had a reaction. After that it didn’t. I asked my coach about it, and like Steph above - they said to make sure I’m drinking the full 16 oz. with it. I think I was, but now I drink a full glass of water after. It does help me, and I drink up to two or three a day on P1 if I’m outside and/or exercising in heat.
  • Thank you. I think it may have been a coincidence and maybe I have a bit of a stomache flu. I have started feeling better each day but haven't been able to eat everything I am supposed to or take all the vitamins. Hopefully will be good as new by the end of the week.

I didn't see any directions for the mangosteen so I appreciate your comments and will be sure to have it with 16 oz of water.
  • Thank you from me as well I was not aware that it should be 16 oz