I finally reached Onderland and I'm down 63 Lbs!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• I finally reached Onderland and I'm down 63 Lbs! It's taken me along time to reach Onderland, but I finally did it. It has been a struggle.
  • congratulations vickielou! that's awesome

• Thank You Kisskiss for the congrats. on reaching Your Goal weight!
  • Yay!!! Doesn't matter how long it took! YOU DID IT!!! Such a huge milestone!

• Thank You for the congrats Berryblondeboys! on Your weight loss!
  • VickieLou.....Yay!!!! Major congratulations and ! You are amazing and wonderful and should be SO proud!!! Thanks for inspiring me to find my own way to onederland some day soon and reminding me that it's not a race, but slow and steady.

Shannon
  • That is amazing! Congrats! You are such an inspiration!
  • Congrats, VickieLou! That's sch a great feeling!
  • Vickie Good for you!!! That must be a wonderful feeling! How are you going to celebrate this victory?

You can now concentrate on building strength and gradually working toward the rest of your goal.
  • VickieLou congratulations on your achievement!! You worked hard and it is paying off, I can't wait to join you in Onederland!
  • Congrats!
  • Wow! That's awesome! Congrats on your weight loss!
  • Way to go, VickieLou! Your triumph will be an inspiration to others.

• Thank You Everyone for the Congrats! I'm glad to hear I am an inspiration to You! Good Luck on Your weight loss Goals! I'm going to celebrate by going to one of my favorite restaurants. But will just celebrate for one meal that day. I've been going to rummage sales and thrift stores buying clothes in smaller sizes. Looking forward to fitting into the smaller clothes.
  • Way to go, Vickie!