Need a diet pal

• I need someone who wants to encourage each other more consistently than just on these forums to connect with...
    I'm in my 30's and ultimately would like to lose around 200 lbs so looking for someone who is also on a long road!
    Open to exchanging email, texts, actual letters, fb messages, whatever... I just need more support!
    Those of you that are single and/or don't have a good support in your life, what do you do? Sometimes I feel like I have no one to talk to who also wants to get fit (everyone I know in my life is either already fit or is not trying to get healthier at this time).
  • Hi ChunkyDunk78, you can try the 300+ Club support group...
  • Motivation buddy
    Hello Chunkydunk,

My name is Charity. I just signed up. I would also like to find a motivation buddy. I am 38 yr old female and live near Seattle. I also need to loose a considerable amount and think having someone along to cheer each other on is a good idea. What is your weight loss strategy? What can I help you with?

Charity
  • I can also be your weight loss buddy, I'm 30 as well, I'm at 283 right now but I started at 302 and I have 133 pounds to loose.
  • I'm 37 and 282 right now, and I want to hit 125 so I've got a lot of weight to lose too! I'm open to exchanging FB messages and stuff like that I don't text, but emails I can do Seems like you've got a few people here that want to be your diet buddy so you're in good company with all of us
  • Diet Pal
    I would love a diet pal, I'm really struggling right now and as helpful as this board is it would be wonderful to have someone I could email or text when I'm struggling. I lost a lot of weight awhile ago and have put on a ton lately. I feel crazy out of control.