Noooo... Not Robin Williams!

• I wish this was a hoax. I am about to cry.

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/c...ead-63-n178176

I will have to watch Aladdin, or Hook, or Mrs. Doubtfire tonight. My favorites growing up.
  • I wished it was a hoax too. I've tears in my eyes.
  • Very sad!! He will be missed!
  • Yes, very sad. I always loved him in his more serious roles. My favorite being The Fisher King.
  • I remember his standup in San Fransisco that used to play on HBO in the late 70's I laughed so loud and hard I peed..... but I also remember laughing out loud at him on Mork and Mindy. He had the Fastest mind and such intelligence!... He is and will always be a treasure!
  • He's riffing with Carlin. The afterlife will be AWESOME!
  • So sad
  • He was my second childhood crush, for his role in Hook. I am still just totally stunned.
  • I will Never forget that Naturally Talented man. He caught me at an age of internal silence and brought the smile out of a shy girl with a tin grin and 50 Lbs too heavy even as a girl. The movies I loved most were Patch Adams, Vietnam, Mork and Mindy Special,Happy Days, and Mrs.Doubtfire. Even my mom who Never saw movies, went to see him at the movies. I will miss you very much Mr.Robin Williams. Save some jokes for me, for 1 day I too will reach out and take a shuttle to Nirvanna. I will never really know the truth about his death and of how it truthfully happened. He had soooo much to live for, and friends, and family, and laughter and a lil depression, which I Never even heard of until his death. But how much is true about that really. My 1st favorite actor(Mork from Ork---saves bored teen girl from having a frozen smile during the 80's.....).
    :tied ::rollpi n:: egg:
  • I was shocked when I read about this yesterday. So incredibly sad for his family and all of us who loved him. He brought so much joy and laughter into the world!
  • I teared up when I heard. We lost a great man :'(
    Its so hard to believe he spread so much happiness while all the while he was miserable inside. It hurts to know he went thru this. I hate that he had to go like this.
  • you're free now, genie