advertisments

• This sight is being bombarded with pop up advertisements. Is there any way to get rid of them?
    Thanks

ceejay52
  • I haven't had any popups in ages, and I don't think the owners (Internet Brands) have them enabled in their ad campaigns. Is it possible that you've been infected with an adware program that is hijacking your browser when you visit us?

If anyone else is experiencing this, please let us know!
  • I get a pop up from this site too. Next time I'm on my work computer I'll let you know what it is. It is always the same ad and only this website.
  • i only have the ads on the side and top banners but no actual pop ups. Don't mind considering its a free site. Prob' outside options to lower the ad choices pending which browser you are using.
  • I only have it on the side and at the top too
  • No pop-up ads here either. Just ads on the sidebar and top.
  • I'm getting pop ups like the internet has gone OCD!

I've run all the security, adware, spam ware, cookies, etc. uninstalled some strange programs, blah, blah, yada, yada.

It's awful, the junk I'm getting here. This is the only site I visit that this happens on. Try to close an ad, opens a new page, redirects me to download and update stuff. Wants me to get a life coach, and on and on.

It's insane!
  • Try clearing your cache & cookies, and run all your AV software. You may have picked up a trojan or virus that keys off of a cookie from here.