I'm back and 2014 is my year!

• I spent a lot of time on here in 2011/2012 and did quite well - lost 85 pounds. Well stopped doing all the things that worked for be and gradually gained back 25 lbs .
    So now I a recommitting to putting my health first and that means the weight loss has to continue. So I happy to be back in this supportive community and ready to get started again.
  • Welcome back Vicki!
    I think 2014 will be a good year for all of us!
    Adios extra weight! Hello healthy!
  • Im going to start over again too. I was 294 and now Im 300, It sucks but Im ready to loose all of this weight and more. Good luck to you and all of us.
  • Hi Ladies,
    I too am geting myself back to it after gaining yet again again again!!!
    Go us!!!!!
  • Hi Vicki! Please join us in the 300+ Chat thread! 2014 is gonna rock!
  • Me too! We can do this!!!
  • Congrats on recommitting. You can do this! We can do this!
  • I am back also and I am looking forward to a good year in 2014.

2013 saw my Sister's Death and I battled anemia for the last six months.
    I just got word that my anemia has resolved but I have some sort of immune problem in my blood.

I Started my plan again on 12/30/2013.

I want to dramatically increase my vegetable consumption and reduce my red
    meats. I am not ready for a vegetarian diet yet but I am going to lean in that direction starting out in 2014.
  • Nice to see you back Larry! I hope you'll join us in the January Chat thread!
  • Good luck, I'm sure you'll make it. I haven't been here long, but from what I can tell, this seems to be a forum full of motivated and knowledgable people, so use it!

Don't stress the fact that you lost weight and regained it, you still lost weight overall + you gained an experience. This time you'll know better what will work and what won't.