Newbie who certainly appreciates Atkins!

• I've been lurking for a lil bit and thought I would say HEYYYY!!!. I have been following a low carb woe since July 4, 2013 and have dropped a lil over 50 pounds, still a ways to go but Im getting there.

Good luck and congrats to all for each any every achievement!
  • welcome! congrats on 50lbs! thats an avg of 10lbs a month which is outstanding!
  • Wow, great job!!!
  • Congratulations!!! So glad you joined us - I find this forum super supportive. I also lurked for some time before joining!! I am a second time around on Atkins and just ending my 48th week!! It's much slower this time!! According to my original plan I should have made goal in September - but March 2014 is more realistic.... and my doctor agrees! Personally, I struggle with portion control and I am a lifetime member of the clean plate club!!
  • Gembabe.. Welcome to you! and WOW you have lost 50lbs! That is awsome! TRULY life has changed for you already I bet !
    Good for you! This is a great place to be..... there are so many wonderful and caring people on here! I do not know how I would have gotten this far without them all!
  • Thank you so much for the wonderful welcome (I have to learn how to multi quote) Life definitely is changing, just how I view myself for starts...I see so many wonderful accomplishments made here and everyone is so supportive.
    I think it"s great to have a place to come to where everyone understands the ups and downs of changing one's life.