2013 Fall into Fitness Biggest Loser Challenge SIGN UP THREAD

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • The Biggest Loser Challenge is coming back this Fall and this is your chance to sign up.

If you are a returning team member you may request which team you want to be on.

If you are new to the challenges you will be placed on a team

In your sign up post you must have a starting weight posted by the deadline of October 3, 2013 Midnight central time or we can't place you on a team.

Teams will be announced on October 6, 2013.

This is going to be a great challenge and we look forward to seeing all of our past team members as well as meeting all of our new ones.
  • Blue Team Leader

SW: 169.6
  • Red Team please

Starting Weight: 176
  • I missed the last challenge but I hope it's ok if I request the red team as I was on that team for the previous 2 challenges. If not, that's ok as the blue team is great too

Starting weight: 210 lbs.
  • I like to join. First time in the challenge so no preference of team. Currently at 233.2 but will post a weight closer to oct 8.
  • Sw 335.4

Red team if possible
  • No team preference, starting weight is 262.8.
  • Oh I'd love to join! New player here. on the 19th I was 242. it was up on the 3rd so I'm ready to get the number falling again. I'm ready to work hard for my team!
    UPDATE--SW: 243.4 was this mornings weigh in (oct 3rd)
  • Sw 232
  • Sw: 281
  • Starting Weight: 323

I don't care what team I'm on, but I would appreciate it if you could put OnMyOwn1981 and I on the same team together - we're workout buddies in real life.
  • I am in too! Starting weight is 184.
  • Sw: 192.6
  • Thanks Bigmid for posting the announcement!

Red team leader

SW: 209.7
  • I'd like to join. This will be my first time. Currently I weigh 172.