50 lb weight loss!

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I made goal a few months ago but am just now posting pictures. The before picture is me at about 190, the current picture is me at 141.

I did this with 100% diet, no exercise except for walking. I lost the 50 lbs in 8 months. What changed my life and got me going on my weight loss journey was seeing a nutritionist. I cut out all soda and diet soda, stopped going out to restaurants, and started counting calories and writing down everything I eat. I try to stick to 1200-1400 a day.

It feels good to finally lose that weight! Here is the before and after...

Update--here are a few more before and afters. I've been in maintenance mode I was overweight from ages 16-27, so believe me, if I can change my ways after spending most of my adult life being overweight, you can lose weight too.

Before--

After 50 lb loss:

• That's awesome, congratulations
  • You look amazzzzzzing. Such inspiration if you keep going you'll get there, thanks for posting
  • My goodness, you look wonderful! Great job!
  • Holy Smokes!!! Way to go!
  • Congrats!!!!!
  • wow you look great!! congrats!!
  • Wow, congratulations! You look amazing!!
  • You look fantastic...good job!
  • You look so awesome!! Seriously, hot! Congrats.
  • HI, you look amazing. You are truly an inspiration for me.
    Whcih diet did u use? What did you eat?
    Any tips please?
  • Quote: HI, you look amazing. You are truly an inspiration for me.
    Whcih diet did u use? What did you eat?
    Any tips please?
    Counting calories. I stick to 1200-1400. Cutting out all soda (including diet) as well as alcohol and juice. All I drink now is sparkling water. I only go out to eat once a week. I find foods that I like and stick with them-I pretty much eat the same things every day. Some of my favorites are string cheese, hard boiled eggs, carrots with hummus, Ezekiel bread with laughing cow cheese, turkey, lettuce, and mustard in a whole wheat wrap, and spinach with strawberries and goat cheese. I keep a food journal every single day-I use a calorie counting app.

I don't exercise really, it makes me hungry and it usually stalls weight loss. But I walk a lot-I live in a big city and I don't have a car.

And thanks so much everyone! I feel amazing! Believe me, if I can reach goal, you can too!
  • You look great! Congrats!
  • Thank you for explaining what you did. I truly saved your picture and story to inspire me.
  • you look wonderful!