Favorite WW recipes from different sites

• Hi everyone,

I know there have been some great recipes talked about from different sites. Mrs.D has referenced some good ones on the daily tracker as well as Amandie has some great combinations. Was just wondering what some favorites were and where you found them?

Thanks!
  • I love Skinny taste! Gina is amazing!! I was so glad when she decided to do her blog full time. And she has a cook book in the works!
    skinnytaste(dot)com

My favorite recipe from her is the Crock Pot Italian Meatballs. I feed them to my FFs at least once a month and none have them have thought they were healthy! But I bet if I let the ball drop that they were turkey they wouldn't be eating them anymore......

I made her Cajun Chicken Pasta (On the Lighter Side) last night and it was awesome! I was SO tempted to go back for a second helping. I really had to listen to my stomach instead of my taste buds! I'm a fan of her chicken cacciatore (crock pot and stove top), turkey meatloaf, skinny salisbury steak, easiest broccoli and pasta, baked chicken parm and more. I can't name them all!

I've heard good things about emily bites, but I haven't tried any of her recipes. What bothers me is she doesn't give serving sizes. I don't like eye balling servings, that's what got me into trouble in the first place. emilybites(dot)com

I also use Pinterest and the official WW website. But, skinnytaste is my favorite by far!
  • Thanks so much Mrs. D - it is good to hear the reviews. I want to try a few things at a time and see how it goes. I tend to do too much too soon and then get overwhelmed!
  • I read it all wrong, I thought you wanted websites.

My favorite recipe:
    Gina's Crock Pot Italian Meatballs (or stove top).
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/11/c...meatballs.html
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/12/s...urkey-1-p.html
  • Definitely both websites and reviews are great! I know we all have different tastes, but it is still nice to have the reviews. Thanks so much!
  • I love A Veggie Venture

(And links are ok as long as they aren't other 'non-official' competing forums)

She has zero point soups in Italian, Mexican and Asian that are good, and a recipe for just about any vegetable or plant that you could imagine. Even a Fiddlehead Fern.
  • I love skinny taste and emily bites