I'm Back

• Hi everyone, I am not sure who all is here from a year ago but I took a little vacation from my life change and went in head first back to my old habits. How did that all work out for me you might ask? Welllllllll..... not so good LOL after not getting on a scale for months I gained back all but 5 lbs of what I lost. Last spring I was down from 285 to 233 and currently I am back up to 273 as of this morning. Am I beating myself up NO Way, here is my opinion, LIFE HAPPENS and really I am excited to take back on the challenge of becoming the healthier, slimmer me. Over the past few days I have started to put things in place for myself to succeed, I went grocery shopping and bought all the yummy things I was eating last year and have dusted off my scale reopened my journal. This is my first post since last may and I am so happy to be back. I loved the support and inspiration I received here last year and can't wait to meet new friends and maybe even reconnect with some I talked to last year!

Quote for the Day ~ You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. C. S. Lewis
  • Welcome back!!! i am recently back after 6-7 months and a 45 lb gain so I am right there with you! we can totally do this, get back to where we were, and go even further this time
  • Welcome back Suzukigurl!! Looks like we joined pretty close to the same time last year
  • Welcome back and good luck on your journey!
  • Welcome back Girl !
  • Hey suzukigirl! I remember you from last year! This last restart for me was after a 35 lb regain 230-265 so I know you've got it this time!!!

Welcome back
  • Welcome back!
  • Welcome back girl!