Teen hoping to lose weight and be healthier :)

• My name is Molly, I'm 18 and hoping to lose some weight! I joined Weight Watchers just before Christmas and have lost 8lbs so far. I started at 208lbs and I'm 5"5'.
    I've always been overweight and, due to a health problem that started when I was 11, I am unable to do pretty much any exercise. I'm housebound a lot of the time which makes it hard to lose weight!
    I'm hoping that with careful dieting that I might be able to lose some though, I decided to join this website to give me some more accountability - as I'm home alone a lot it can be easy to binge, but if I do now, I'll have you guys to answer too!!
  • Hi Molly! Welcome to 3FC
  • Welcome and on getting this under control while you are young.
  • Good luck - a great many people lose weight without exercising. Weight loss can be done with attention in the kitchen and toning is through activity. You can do it!
  • Welcome and good luck on your journey!
  • Welcome, although I do cardio daily many others on this site just lose with diet alone and their weight loss is on par with mine. I am a housewife so I spend a great deal of time at home. Try not to keep temptations in the house if possible!
  • Good luck, Molly!
  • Molly!
  • Hey Im 18 too! good luck and welcome to 3fc
  • Thanks everyone for the encouragement!