What Are You Eating Today IPeeps? Monday, January 21, 2013

• IP Phase 1: 5 months 29 days

Breakfast: Chocolate EAS Shake, hot with coffee and sweetener

Lunch: Salad: cabbage, mixed greens, broccoli and honey soy cereal

Dinner: Chicken and salad, green bell peppers

Snack: Eas chocolate drink, hot with sweetener
  • I made egg salad with WF mayo. Yum!
  • Phase 1 day 176

B: Miracle Whey Chocolate smoothie w/coffee & spinach ( Don't like as well as my Dark Chocolate Pudding ) - discussed adding some cocoa pwdr with my coach, even tho not technically OP. She said to start small and see how it affects scale. GOOD ANSWER!

L: Chicken & salad (birthday lunch w/hubby on day off)

S: IP Strawberry/banana RTD

D: Potato puree/zucchini pancake
  • Breakfast- vanilla drink
    Lunch- 2 cups broccoli and strawberry bannana drink icy frozen make it like a extra treat
    Dinner - talipia baked with lime juice and califlower tator tots *cant wait to try coach just sent me this idea this morning
    Snack - a restricted bar or some sort
  • Phase 1: Day 9
    Breakfast: Crispy cereal pancakes with WF syrup + Black coffee with a drop of WF caramel syrup
    Lunch: Chicken IP patty with lettuce, WF chipotle mayo, tomato slices, pickles and cucumber + lots of water
    Snack: chocolate soy puffs + hot tea
    Dinner: Jicama baked fries + Turkey Burger grilled on the barbecue and lots of water
  • I made myself a cold chai latte with some strong chai tea and a premade vanilla drink with ice and a touch of splenda. It was yum!!!
  • Phase I Day 47

B: Oatmeal cookie/cakes
    L: Tossed salad & rutabaga fries (found them!!!)
    S: IP Peanut crunch bar
    D: Roast chicken & salad
    S2: Syntrax Nectar (not sure which one; leftover from lunch)
  • Running Day!

Breakfast: Balanced Protein Veggie omelet with 1 egg + 1 egg white + 1 cup spinach; coffee w/2oz Pure Protein vanilla shake

Post-run: EAS Carb AdvantEDGE chocolate RTD shake

Lunch: Green Veggie soup (contains 2 cups IP veggies), Health Wise Chocolate Chip cookie

Dinner: Chicken Fajita salad (chicken, chopped red, green & yellow peppers, chopped red onion over lettuce with a homemade fajita dressing)

Snack: Peppermint Mocha (Cocomint Creme packet in coffee)