This week stinks!

• So it's only Saturday, my week begins Friday and I am already down to 11 weekly points. I don't know why i can't get it together this week! I'm tracking everything honestly so at least i haven't fallen apart completely, but I need a plan for damage control for the next five days.

Just a vent, thanks!
  • i hope next week is better for you, happy holidays
  • I kinda fell apart today too, and then I got stuck on the freeway for over an hour and a half because of an accident ahead of us and one behind us. We literally had no where to go. My exam was at 9am, I was finished by 1030 and didn't get home until 3 pm. I stuffed sushi into my face and even though my points are still in my daily target, I feel just gross and like a pig.

I'm sorry your week has started off badly too! We all have those times though, this week may have started off badly, but you have all week to just do better and maybe plan things out ahead of time to try and stay on track. I find it helps me a lot to think of things ahead of time. If you're using WW online, there are even things on your dashboard to set up routines and you check them off each day when you do them. Mine are eating breakfast every day and planning the points value for my next meal. It really helps me stay on plan.

Good Luck!