34b- Really ??

• Goodness - how is it possible?? I have gone from a 42dd to a 34b bra size! Blows my mind I am amazed - truly amazed at how small my ribcage is- I thought I was "bigboned" Haha !
  • Yay! Well, yay if you WANTED them to be smaller, lol!

I'm 36 DD/E right now and am aiming for 34 C or 36 C at the end of my journey!
  • Well done, you are really fortunate.

I have gone from a 42D to 36D. The main reason for the D cup remaining is so that it can hold the loose saggy skin that is my breast tissue! I feel like a far side granny with my knee knockers! Lol

I've considering a lift, if I am able to maintain my weight loss for the next 2 years. - I've started to save the money each month.
  • where's my chin that is such a good thing to save for. My Mum used to call hers "spaniels ears" and I am dreading mine going that way. I started at a 44G with a squeeze and I am getting officially remeasured by M&S next week.
    I still have a way to go on the weight loss front but my bras are very old and much too big so I am going to have to shell out!
  • @ OP: I know! I thought I was big-boned too! What about clothes sizes?!!! Sometimes when I see how little the numbers are, it's crazy laughter time!

mountainwalker: I started off in a tight 44H that really should have been a J. Now my "spaniel ears" fit into a 32E or 30F but it's not that bad. They sometimes look better than other times.