New here (120 pounds gone will you travel the rest of the way with me :)

• Hiiiiii
    I am a newbie to this community...However not new to WL and the Weightloss community..i am looking for additional support and hopefully to make some new friends..i started my journey 64 weeks ago (after starting and stopping for years i finally commited) ive lost 120 pounds and still want to lose 75-80 more. I am a support system and a leader to many via others social networks..but i am looking for peeps that can support ME now so i can get to my goal of 175 pounds..ive worked hard..and work hard..looking for as i said more peeps to walk along side me on this journey to greater health..

My name is Mrstlovely but you ca call me lovely or Mrst nice to meet you all and hope to talk to you all soon
  • Hi Mirst,

Good luck with your journey. I'm new to this forum but not to being overweight. Hoping this time is different.

TT x
  • to the boards! You have done great so far on your weight loss! Best of luck on the rest of your journey!
  • Welcome to the boards! You've done amazing so far, even though your avatar is small, you can see a world of difference! Congratulations and keep it up!!