Where the heck is everyone???

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • It is lonely here
  • Hi
  • Quote:
    This is random but WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! You have come very far and that is so inspiring to see. Great work and keep it up!
  • It is very quiet here... I remember the days when you couldn't keep up with all the new posts
  • It is very quiet around here. I miss everyone and all their posts!
  • I am here ..pouting quietly because I put 2 lbs back on this week.I had to put my big girl panties on and update my ticker and profile..this sucks!
  • Quote: It is very quiet here... I remember the days when you couldn't keep up with all the new posts
    I noticed that too! I don't post much around the forums aside from in the biggest loser challenge, but I read the threads here all the time. Maybe all the posters turned into lurkers like me, or they're big losers who have gone to enjoy life with all that weight off? Everyone should come back though, this bit of the forum is particularly inspiring for me
  • Quote: I am here ..pouting quietly because I put 2 lbs back on this week.I had to put my big girl panties on and update my ticker and profile..this sucks!

I feel your pain kmstacy as you see by my signature I have gained 4.6 pounds since my lowest weight on this journey and have been gaining and losing that same 4.6 pounds since August. I am so stuck but I am determined to overcome this!
  • Hi everyone! Nice to see you all today!
  • I'm on two exercise forums, 3FC, and Ravelry {knitting} each day and they all are SLOW! I'm having a hard time finding anyone to talk to. This is Fall break so they may be all out having fun without us!
  • Hope everyone is having a great fall day! I decided I pouted long enough..think I will get my big but up and go for a walk with the kids!
  • *waves* hi ladies! i thought it was my imagination bout it being so quiet! when i first started spying there were always new threads n posts to read like every few minutes! i for one am trying to soak up as much sunlight, beautiful weather n outside work as i can before winter hits n i have to fight my brain to function instead of shut down!
  • Welcome to the lull between summer and New Year's! It does get really quiet around here. People give up or quit until New Year's. Boo!