Dermaroller for Stretch Marks/Improved Skin

• What have your experiences with the dermaroller been like?

Here's an image of dermaroller's website:

http://www.derma-rollers.com/wp-cont...rma-roller.jpg

Do you think that the dermaroller can give such results, or is it just hype?
  • How do we know that is the same person in both pictures ?
  • I'm trying a derma-roller now actually. I've only used it once - it didn't hurt nor did it draw blood - but the key is allowing your skin to heal so I can't really comment yet. I won't be rolling again for a few more days, Monday at the latest. But I read a number of reviews and it seems to work but I wouldn't guarantee results for everyone. If I think to, I'll post my fingers after some time has passed or after I've seen a change (*fingers crossed*).
  • I just ordered one excited to try it out, even tho I'm 50 lbs away from goal I figure I'd try and get rid of these stretch marks, well get them to fade
  • I've used mine three or four times now and, so far, the marks feel less deep. You can still feel them but they're light.

Mind you, mine were already faded so any improvement is nice.
  • Nadya and Thedollylala,

How many mm are your rollers?
  • I'm fascinated by this. If you think it works, post more information! also would love to know what brand/version.
  • A friend of mine works in the Beauty Industry and swears by it.
  • also super curious to know if this works ;o does anyone know of a site and brand that isnt crazy expensive?
  • ANyone using a derma roller of updates? Do you think it made a differencE? Amanda
  • I've used derma rollers in the past and they definitely do help reduce stretch marks. I wasn't very consistent when I rolled but I still saw improvement on my arms.

They're never going to get rid of your stretch marks but they can make them less deep and noticable. If you can afford getting one and if you're willing to educate yourself in how to do this properly, then I'd definitely recommend it.