Proti-diet or Proti-thin?

• Which of these are more like the IP products?
  • I've been wondering the same.... Have you looked into HealthSmart? I was reading up on the Alternative Reviews yesterday and honestly, it got my head spinning with all the different options!
  • I have looked at those, I was trying to compare the labels of the drinks, but it was hard to keep looking back and forth between them all. I ordered some drinks and was surprised that they came as a liquid to mix not a powder. I think it was a blue raspberry drink. Seems pretty comparable to IP though.
  • I use both proti-thin & protidiet. I just compare each product to the IP nutritional info. I never could see any difference between the two" proti" kinds though. I think there may be the same company as the packaging is the same.

Pat
  • There's no easy way out I'm afraid. You have to do the work and read labels, compare labels, know the ingredients!!!!
  • The following are the SAME as Ideal Protein's product (same nutritional value, same wrapper, totally the same product):

Proti-Thin Chocolate Soy Puffs
    Proti-Thin Caramel Nut Bar
    Proti-Thin Vanilla Peanut Butter Bars
  • My coach carries Healthwise products which I am pretty sure is the same as Healthsmart. She has read all the labels and only orders what she thinks is comparable. Some of my favorites are pineapple-orange drink, hot chocolate, pb bar, caramel crunch bar, caramel nut bar, maple oatmeal, bbq chips, pizza chips and NY cheesecake pudding/shake and porticcino drink.
  • Quote: My coach carries Healthwise products which I am pretty sure is the same as Healthsmart. She has read all the labels and only orders what she thinks is comparable. Some of my favorites are pineapple-orange drink, hot chocolate, pb bar, caramel crunch bar, caramel nut bar, maple oatmeal, bbq chips, pizza chips and NY cheesecake pudding/shake and porticcino drink.
    That's interesting.... you mean you go to an IP clinic/coach, but they also sell the Healthwise products? Or are you going to a clinic that is not IP? (I'm confused... LOL).
  • Quote: My coach carries Healthwise products which I am pretty sure is the same as Healthsmart. She has read all the labels and only orders what she thinks is comparable. Some of my favorites are pineapple-orange drink, hot chocolate, pb bar, caramel crunch bar, caramel nut bar, maple oatmeal, bbq chips, pizza chips and NY cheesecake pudding/shake and porticcino drink.
    I'm planning to order the cheesecake pudding and pb bar (even though it looks like it's a restricted, I hear it's the next best thing to a peanut butter cup)

Thanks for the input!