Buying a goal bikini

• So I've had my eye on a couple of bikinis that I thought looked nice, but didn't want to buy them until I felt comfortable enough to actually wear one, since I'm not sure what size I will be at goal.

But today, they went on sale. I hate paying full price for anything, so I ordered 2 bikinis in a size medium. Their website says that should fit a size 8 or 10, and I'm a 10 now. But I will need a swimsuit in another month and a half for a pool party. I didn't want to be too optimistic and get a small, but on the other hand, I don't want something that I'll only ever wear once.

My plan is to keep the tags and hygienic covering on until the last minute, as I can return / exchange it for up to 45 days. Here's hoping it works out well, and I can actually pull off a bikini by then.

Worse case scenario, I return it, and lose no money because I got free shipping. Best case scenario I save money by buying it now.

Here's what I ordered:

Bikini Top
    Bikini Bottom
    Board Shorts, so I can cover up if uncomfortable

Second Bikini Top
    Second Bikini Bottoms
  • I'm buying a goal (or close to goal) bikini also! It's been my motivation all spring. Those two thhat you bought are both super cute. I'm a bit further from my goal than I anticipated I would be at the start of summer, so I won't be buying one till closer to the end of summer... maybe after another 10 lbs.
  • Good for you!!! They are both beautiful, and you are going to ROCK them!
    I bought my first bikini this year, too. Just remember, BE CONFIDENT! You have worked your tush off, litereally! hehe, and you have earned the right to wear them!