Yay!! Lost 6 lbs

• I am now 324.2! I am proud of myself....walking everyday and making good choices one day at a time and it's working!

*First mini goal* To weigh less than my husband (318) ( FEELS REALLY BAD TO WEIGH MORE THAN YOUR 6'4 HUSBAND!)
    *Second mini goal* Get under 300 lbs!!
  • Congratulations!!! That's awesome Good luck on your next goal!
  • yay!!
  • Congratulations! It's all about the little choices, isn't it? Can't wait until the day I weight less than MY husband lol.
  • Thank You ladies! Can't wait to accomplish my first mini goal...I'm well on my way!
  • Quote: Congratulations!!! That's awesome Good luck on your next goal!
    You are making great progress as well! Way to go!
  • Quote: Congratulations! It's all about the little choices, isn't it? Can't wait until the day I weight less than MY husband lol.
    Lol...Yes...It is something that will help us to feel better about ourselves won't it! Much luck to you on your goals as well...Your doing great!
  • Congratulations! Good luck with your next goal- you can do it!
  • Yay! Congratulations.
  • Well done! Lots of mini goals and always celebrate them as it's very motivating. I did that all along the way too.

Keep at it!
  • That's where it starts! I remember laying in bed at night and dreaming of losing 10 pounds. I thought it would never happen. But once i really started, those little increments of weight slipped away. Day after day, weel after week.

Keep it up!!! CONGRATS!
  • Great job. Keep it up.