1 tsp EVOO/ Sea Salt

Snack:
    IP White Cheddar Ridges
    1 c low sodium Dill Garlic Pickles

~~~~lots of water~~~~

Have a great OP Weekend!
  • Phase 1: Week 14, Day 1

Breakfast@8am:
    EAS Carb Control Chocolate (spinach smoothie)
    Spinach & Lettuce <--got to use up all the extra greens before they went bad!
    2 cups Decaf Coffee
    1 Stevia packet

Lunch@12pm:
    IP BBQ Ridges
    Cauliflower & Leek leftovers <--the last of it
    Salad w/EVOO+Apple Cider Vinegar

WI#14@1pm

Snack@3:30pm:
    IP Raspberry Jelly
    Rhubarb

Retirement Reception for my Father-in-Law today @ 4-5:30pm <--plan on 'snacking' on any veggies offered (oh celery sticks, please be there!).

Dinner@6pm:
    We are going to a Kobe's Japanese steakhouse after the reception with the family afterwards - I plan on ordering a filet mignon with veggies.
  • Breakfast - vanilla shake mix and coffee

Lunch - bib lettuce, 1 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, 1/2 cup celery, WF coleslaw dressing, IP peanut crunch bar, 1 stick extra SF gum

Dinner - 8oz tilapia, 2 cups broccoli, lettuce with WF Sesame Ginger dressing. EVOO on tilapia, plus sea salt, cayenne pepper, baked in oven.
    Correction: decided to have eggs instead of fish. Was easier...

Snack - IP chocolate drink mix heated up as hot chocolate

If hungry in between, yogi brand herbal teas.
  • Thanks for starting this morning- its been a crazy day!!

Breakfast: Strawberry Smoothie

Lunch: Romaine lettuce with mushrooms, pepperochines (Not sure how to spell it) and cucumbers

Snack: Soy Puffs

Dinner: Out- likely steak and veggies

Dessert: Chocolate Bark- need to make that now!!

I've been cleaning like a madwoman today, so I may add an extra IP snack in there, but we'll see.
  • Breakfast: Chocolate EAS CarbAdvantage RTD with 1cup spinach blended in

Lunch: IP Potatoe Puree made into a tortilla then filled with spinach and mushrooms equalling 1 cup of veggies, a little oil and vinegar with Stevia dressing

Dinner: grilled steak with asparagus spears

Snack: IP Pina Colada drink
  • Phase 1

Breakfast
    Proti-Diet Blueberry Pancakes (not restricted) w/syrup

Lunch
    Salad (grilled peppers + mushrooms + romaine)
    Weight Loss System Vegetarian Joe (it was good, tastes like BBQ sauce), I added grilled peppers + mushrooms to it)

Dinner
    Grilled chicken + salad

Snack/dessert
    Weight Loss Systems Chocolate Chip with marshmallos pudding
  • Breakfast: waffle made with choc pudding. Sooo good!

Lunch: wrap made out of Protidiet pancake (not restricted) and filled with salad. So good but a bit sweet. Next time I'm going to add some savory spices - garlic etc

Snack: ProtiThin mocha wafer

Dinner: cedar planked grilled salmon, grilled medly of veggies (2 cups)

Bedtime: rhubarb (2 cups) made into crisp with Protidiet oatmeal packet

I am on 4 packets because I biked hard today! 22 kms!! Yeah!
  • Quote: Phase 1: Week 14, Day 1

Breakfast@8am:
    EAS Carb Control Chocolate (spinach smoothie)
    Spinach & Lettuce <--got to use up all the extra greens before they went bad!
    2 cups Decaf Coffee
    1 Stevia packet

Lunch@12pm:
    IP BBQ Ridges
    Cauliflower & Leek leftovers <--the last of it
    Salad w/EVOO+Apple Cider Vinegar

WI#14@1pm

Snack@3:30pm:
    IP Raspberry Jelly
    Rhubarb

Retirement Reception for my Father-in-Law today @ 4-5:30pm <--plan on 'snacking' on any veggies offered (oh celery sticks, please be there!).

Dinner@6pm:
    We are going to a Kobe's Japanese steakhouse after the reception with the family afterwards - I plan on ordering a filet mignon with veggies.

Let me know how Kobe's went please. We are going there tomorrow night for dinner. I was going to order the filet, shrimp and veggies and just ignore the rice.
  • Phase 1-alternatives

Breaky: Chocolate RTD

Lunch: 8oz of spiced chicken with a little EVOO and viniger to give it a zing!

Dinner: Chocolate RTD

Dessert: Stewed Rubarb
  • Quote: Let me know how Kobe's went please. We are going there tomorrow night for dinner. I was going to order the filet, shrimp and veggies and just ignore the rice.
    We couldnt get a reservation at kobes and ended up at Benihanas instead, but same tepan yaki menu. Their onion soup was broth based, I didn't have the onions in it though, had a dry salad (I looked up their ginger dressing recipe uses sugar) with lemon, no rice, asked for no onions and extra zucchini & mushrooms Instead (the veggie options), and got the filet minion - its usually a ~6oz cut, along with the shrimp appetizer I guesstimate I had my 8oz protein. The only off was the oil/butter used on the griddle to cook, but I am not going to sweat what is out of my control. I didnt use (or need) the dipping sauces as it was delicious as seasoned on the grill.

I enjoyed spending time with the family celebrating my father in laws retirement, now he is a full time granddad! My sis in law & niece came in from CO and I love seeing the cousins together!
  • Phase 1, Day 1

IP chocolate drink

IP chicken soup w/1 c. cooked assorted bell peppers, some spice, salt and EVOO.
    Red leaf lettuce, 1 c. cucumber, WF Italian dressing.

IP chocolate bar

5-6 oz. pork loin - one part baked with Thai Epicure Seasoning another part baked with Roast Epicure Seasoning, cooked assorted bell peppers, EVOO, salt.
    Red leaf lettuce, 1 c. cucumber, WF Italian dressing.

IP Cappuccino

IP Raspberry Jelly

80 oz water - 1 c. black tea - 5 cups black coffee (I usually drink at LEAST 12 cups a day filled with sugar and milk...so I`m quite proud of my 5)