Thoughts on the new plan?

• Ok, so I'm thinking about restarting this whole MRC thing. I was told there is a new plan that includes yogurt, rice, potatoes and some foods that were once considered a "no no". Any opinions or thoughts from those of you who have tried it? Any feedback would be much appreciated! Thanks so much in advance.
  • I haven't heard about a new plan...hmmm.

It will be interesting to hear if anyone has used it.
  • I know there were several additions to the menu right before I started in February. We could have 2 oz of potato as a starch.
  • The changes aren't really a big deal, just a few more options in each food category. Total carbs etc are probably the same.
  • It's not really a new program. It's additions, in small amounts, to different categories. Like any of the foods on the original menus, you need to learn your food triggers. I was told by my center that the additions were found to have nutritional benefits. If you don't want to eat them you can omit them.
  • Interesting. I may ask for this menu at my center, because I've been doing the old one (I guess?) It would be nice to be able to eat something a little different.
  • Thanks for all the answers
  • new plan changes
    would someone be willing to post the changes or scan a copy of it so those of us that are doing the older version can see the difference? Thanks.
  • Quote: would someone be willing to post the changes or scan a copy of it so those of us that are doing the older version can see the difference? Thanks.
    Per 3FC rules, we're not allowed to scan and post them because they are copyrighted materials. However, if you went to your center, they should be able to provide you with a copy.
  • Quote: Per 3FC rules, we're not allowed to scan and post them because they are copyrighted materials. However, if you went to your center, they should be able to provide you with a copy.
    sorry I have seen others obtain copies of the program and I do not live close to a center and am trying to do this on my own due to distance and $$$. I paid close to $600.00 the last time I was OP and just wanted to know what the differences were.