Soy Nuts

• My mom was eating Naturals original soy nuts and I was wondering if we could eat these? Or would it be considered cheating.
  • Just remember the rules that should be part of what they gave you at your clinic. If it isn't 0 carbs, 0 fat and 0 calories, it's off-limits.

It really is as simple as that. I found it easier to just do what they said until I got it all down to a routine, then consider things not on the list and whether they fit the 0-0-0 criteria.
  • Quote: Just remember the rules that should be part of what they gave you at your clinic. If it isn't 0 carbs, 0 fat and 0 calories, it's off-limits.
    It is actually 0 carbs, 0 fat and 0 sugar.
  • IP has soy nuts as a restricted item, are they not at all centers?
    I tried the BBQ (if I remember correctly) my first week.
    I have garlic flavored as a restricted for some time this week.
    I found them to be tasty and surprisingly filling.
  • Quote: It is actually 0 carbs, 0 fat and 0 sugar.
    guess I should look at my stuff again...it's been so long! thanks!
  • Quote: IP has soy nuts as a restricted item, are they not at all centers?
    I tried the BBQ (if I remember correctly) my first week.
    I have garlic flavored as a restricted for some time this week.
    I found them to be tasty and surprisingly filling.
    Are IP soy nuts just soy nuts with flavorings added? If so could I find soy nuts with the same nutritional stats and measure a portion? I don't want to mess up my plan but anything to help save a little money $4 for soy nuts is steeper then I can afford and I love soy nuts
  • Quote: Are IP soy nuts just soy nuts with flavorings added? If so could I find soy nuts with the same nutritional stats and measure a portion? I don't want to mess up my plan but anything to help save a little money $4 for soy nuts is steeper then I can afford and I love soy nuts
    I don't have any on-hand, but Wuv posted a link to some files that list all the nutrient stats on the IP products. If I can find it again, I'll post it. It was just in the past day or so...
  • Nutrition data for IP products
    Okay, I found the nutrient info that wuv posted on my computer...

Hopefully, I'm doing this right...

• Thank you Sewmam this is great