What are you reading? (March 2012)

You're on Page 1 of 5
Go to
  • I love these threads! i make lists from them on what to read when i'm done with my current selections.

last month i started the 'outlander' series by diana gabaldon, and i'm currently halfway through book 2 (dragonfly in amber) and trying not fly through it because i've been known to read a whole book in a day. i've limited myself to 30 mins to an hour of reading at night before bed to relax. and i still want to read faster because i'm eager to find out what happens!

so. what are YOU reading this month?
  • This week I read 2 so far. I read Danielle Steelīs Big Girl and I highly reccomend it to all of us big girls, and I read Beachcombers, but I canīt remember who it was by.

Wow, girl you are good to limit yourself. I donīt. Last week I read 3, and 2 this week so far. I lie in bed for hours at night reading...oh bliss
  • Just finished The Secret Life of Bees, and just starting Wicked. I LOVE reading for pleasure! With 3 small kids, school, and work, I don't get to nearly enough--otherwise I'm also one who could read for days on end without stopping
  • if i didn't limit my time with the books, i feel that my husband would burn them all cause he wants me to pay attention to him too :P

so during the day, instead of reading all the time, i am particularly fond of jigsaw puzzles
  • The Night Strangers, The Night Circus, The Woman in Black, The Time Travelers Wife and The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe.
  • Just finished Bond Girl. it was pretty good, although it's always amazing when smart women can be so dumb with their love life.
  • I am reading Clockwork Prince at the moment. I have a few others I am reading but I am bored with the books since I have read them before. I limit myself because I read to fast and especially if I find out there is going to be another in the series. Don't know what else I will read this month yet.
  • I made one this morning

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ch-2012-a.html

maybe the two can be combined?
  • i didn't even see it.. i'm sorry! i just saw the feb one
  • I'm going back to an old favorite - James Herriot's All Creatures Great and Small. I bought the whole series on my Kindle a couple months ago and finally started it today.
  • For fun, I've been rereading the Anne of Green Gables series. I'm halfway through Rainbow Valley. For my DS, I've been reading The Phantom Tollbooth.
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
  • Turning White:A Memior of Change
  • Chicken Soup for the Soul
  • Finished The Fault in Our Stars this afternoon, and I'm going to start The Hunger Games tonight. I guess I'm on YA fiction kick.