Anyone have a GOAL haircut!?

• I'm finally going to go get my hair cut tomorrow! It looks like heII right now. I just woke up and took a webcam photo of HOW MUCH hair I have. My hair has ALWAYS been SUPER thick. I've decided I'm going to go chop it all off tomorrow. Ill post a photo after I get it done tomorrow!
    This morning (my muppet face)

This is how I'm getting it cut tomorrow (a photo of me from 2007, when I had red hair)

ANNNDDDDD, this is my goal haircut, similar to the one I'm getting tomorrow, but a few inches shorter:

Anyone else have any goal haircuts that they've wanted forever?
  • Love this idea and love those cuts!! Can't wait to hear from others, I have had longish hair for awhile now and was just thinking I am due for a change. I showed my hairdresser a style and she said "oh that's pretty drastic"
    I have to ease into it maybe
  • Long hair. Not necessarily a certain style but I'm someone who looks strange with long hair at higher weights. So I'm working on growing it out now!
  • I wanted to grow mine out too, but I know that by May in Georgia, I will end up cutting it off now and I figured since its such a wreck right now I might as well go ahead and do it. All I do anymore is pull it back into buns or clippies.
  • I love yours! Very sassy!

I'm trying to figure this out right now. I've only on my second hairstyle as an adult, so I'm not really sure what I would even want. But it is definitely on my radar.
  • I have two ideas...

One, I want to cut my hair short, like chin-length. My face is still too full for that though so I've held off.

Two, I want to grow my hair out really long. I used to have long hair but it became apparent, as I put weight on, that it weighs me down even more.

So basically, I can't have hair that's short-short and I can't have hair that is really long. Not until I drop enough weight so those are my goals, whichever I choose when I finally hit 143 will depend on my mood at the time.
  • I've been planning on getting a perm and dying it red again. I don't know if I'll wait til goal though. I miss my red hair. It was fun.
  • I'm growing mine now, but as for goal...I want to go blonde! ;p I've never been blond...I dunno
  • I'm growing mine out so that the bottom reaches 1/2 way down my breast, with long layers. Still trying to decide of I want to stay blonde, or go back to red...
  • I cut 6 or 7 inches off of mine 2 days ago. I did the first haircut I posted, but a little shorter. I'm trying to get mine white blonde right now. It's naturally blonde. I've been red (the first photo up at the top) but it makes me look older.
    I <3 <3 <3 it.
  • I've cut my own hair for years - it's so short that I've just learned how to make it look the way I like...most of the time.

However, I am treating myself to a pair of new shoes when I reach my big goal - a pair of boots by Doc Marten.
  • I haven't done much cutting on my hair (It's at the tops of my thighs). It's got a few split ends, but because of how thick my hair is, it's never looked so great short, though I've fancied the idea of having it chopped off at the bra-line and layered, or being totally nerdy and sporting one of the short hairstyles I've wanted forever (all which belong to video game characters LOL). I'm a bit chicken to get it cut so short. My husband has never see me with short hair or average length hair.

BTW, tessendicott, I think your hair is fab even in the messy pic.
  • This is my goal haircut! http://www.realbeauty.com/cm/realbea...n-64228817.jpg

I'm probably going to get it colored too - maybe some high/low lights. I might go towards a reddish color, from my dishwater blonde that I've always had.

OP, post a pic when you get it cut!
  • Not a haircut but I hope by the time I reach goal that my bangs will have grown out a bit more so I can tie them up properly! Right now I can nearly pull them around to my chin
  • I really like your 2007 haircut! It's a pity that it is only a B/W photo and we cannot see the red color.