Lets try this again!

• Good Morning everyone!

I am not new to this site. I never posted often because I usually fell off the wagaon.

I would start my healthy living & then within 2 weeks it was out the window! Then on 1/11/11 I found out that I was PREGNANT at 40! My DS was born 8/14/2011 & now im here again! I didnt gain much during the pregnancy, I guess because I was already big! IDK. I have not weighed myself since October, but will when I get up tomorrow morning. My DH will be on this journey with me as he has hit the 300lb mark. Im sure I am right behind him!
  • Welcome back!

I know what you mean about going 2 weeks and then it's out the window, I've gone as many as a couple of months and given up before. I also gained as much weight with my DW's pregnancy as she did. But that was 7 years ago, and I still haven't lost the weight. My biggest problem was I was seeing the results, but not the results I was expecting. I didn't understand the weight loss process takes more time than I was giving it. Now I have a life time plan with goals all mapped out and a realistic expectation of the results and how long it will take to attain them.

But I also take one day at a time, if I don't do so well one day, I just start again with a positive attitude to get it done the next. It's not about depriving yourself, it's about controlling yourself. I can have some of the things that I enjoy. I just can't have as much of it as I want. I have to come to grips with that and learn to be satisfied, not stuffed.

Good luck to you and your DH.