Size 1 Pants....WHAT?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I went shopping today because as I expected I had lost a half inch or so off my hips and some of my pants were a little big on me. Not so big that I can't wear them or anything, but I rather enjoy having tight pants, so I at least wanted to get one pair.

Size 1 pants fit me! What?! I grabbed them on a whim, thinking they wouldn't fit at all and THEY FIT! I would have tried on another pair but they were the only ones in the store and some of the size 3s were too big on me (and there's a sentence I never thought I would say in my life).

Wow! I never in my life thought I would get this small!!

Also goes to show how BMI can be skewed for some of us I guess My BMI is 23.2. I don't think getting down past 20 or so would be good for me (Or you know, yay weight training for making me more "dense" because of muscle).
  • Wow! Congrats!!!
  • WOOHOOO....and CONGRATS!!!!! So inspiring today as I fight an afternoon trip to the vending machine
  • You go girl!
  • That is amazing!! Congratulations! I read your story, and you are an inspiration. We are about the same height and similar body shape, so I loved seeing your ofter pics. Maybe I'll be able to look that good some day. Thanks for sharing!!!
  • That is awesome! Congrats!
  • Thank you everyone!!

Quote: That is amazing!! Congratulations! I read your story, and you are an inspiration. We are about the same height and similar body shape, so I loved seeing your ofter pics. Maybe I'll be able to look that good some day. Thanks for sharing!!!
    Thank you, that's really touching You WILL get there! Don't give up!
  • Great job!! you deserve it!!
  • Thanks!
  • That's Crazy Talk!! WooHoo!!
  • Way to go! and thanks for sharing.
    I am enjoying your moment of triumph and dreaming of reaching my goals too!
  • Wahoooooo girl!!!! You are ROCKIN IT! So proud of you!!!
  • Congratulations!!!!
  • Wow! thats awesome!!! : )
  • Wow I cant even imagine size 1 jeans.. way to go..