Candy and Sweet Challenge

• I have decided Im not letting anything sweet cross my lips today. I will be handing out candy and its so easy to grab a mini candy bar and eat it. Anyone care to join me today?
  • I'm in - but this isn't a big one for me - we don't buy candy as there are no kids in our neighborhood any longer.
  • We have a huge bowl of mini candy bars...it will be a challenge! We also made cupcakes for the kids I keep to eat today.
  • This is an easy one for me, we haven't had a treat or treater ever since we moved here in 1972. We're all 5+ acres apart. I think if we ever got one they would ask for a glass of water.
  • I am with you, I haven't had sweets in a month when I try to nibble on something sweet it's like a gag reflex now.
  • I had a huge bowl of candy bars to pass out.I had about 30 trick or treaters. I made a pot of coffee to keep me from being tempted. I am proud to report I didnt sneak a candy bar!
  • Awesome dgramie!

My husband ended up bringing home a bag of Snicker's fun size. Not one crossed these lips, in fact I made him take them to work this morning for his employees. He should know better, he's the diabetic.
  • Two months now no soda no sweets, don't miss them at all.